Friday, August 12, 2011

Flannel Friday: Bouncin' Up & Down in My Little Red Wagon

I love this song at home with my son and in storytime. So, I decided I should have a flannelboard with wagons of different colors. I haven't used it yet, but I will ask the toddlers to tell me what color the wagon is and then we will sing the song for each color. I give the option for the kids to jump up and down or to bounce in a caregiver's lap. They love the option for movement or being close to their caregiver.

Here is the pdf for the wagon.


Bouncin’ up and down in my little red wagon.
Bouncin’ up and down in my little red wagon.
Bouncin’ up and down in my little red wagon.
Won’t you be my friend? (lift child in air)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, Thanks for your comment on my 5 Little Men at http://loonsandquines.blogspot.com/2011/08/5-little-men-in-flying-saucer.html. I checked out your blog and love your version of 'Row, row, row your boat' on your songs & rhymes page. I am going to use it for sure at my next baby rhymetime!

    ReplyDelete