Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Dolls

I got this adorable doll making book from the library. I picked out some of the dolls that would be easier for me to make and started cutting and sewing. I just finished the dolls I am giving my daughter and nieces for Christmas. The awesome thing about this book is that there are patterns for all the featured dolls. Yay!
Each doll has the girls' initials on the bottom. The original pattern has the name "Fleur", but I wanted to make it more personal for a Christmas present. I also changed the hair color to match all the girls. We are a family of blondes and red heads : ) I just used scraps of fabric and felt I had around the house. This was a completely free project for me to make, which makes it even more successful. Now I can't wait for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment